A traditional Finnish summer cottage
Taru’s cabin is an idyllic cabin located on a sheltered bay. As a traditional Finnish summer cottage, it is built of round logs and has its own wood-heated sauna and its own beach.
The cabin has a running water from the cabin’s own well. Solar panels generate necessary power for lightning and e.g.charging a phone.
Taru’s cabin is available from May to October. A large fireplace keeps the cabin warm.
- available from 1st May to November
- 25 m2
- open kitchen/sitting room, loft and sauna
- 2+2 beds (2 mattresses on the loft, sofa bed in the sitting room)
- 2 patios
- cold water, must be carried in
- sheltered location at the end of Pitkäpohjanlahti bay
- shallow beach, perfect for children
- only 1 neighbour,50 m away
- view of Saimaa/Vetojako due west
- gas refrigerator
- gas stove and oven
- solar panels; lightning, power for recharging electric devices
- large heat storing fireplace
- barbeque shelter
- rowboat (+ outboard engine for an additional fee)