Lintusalo offers wonderful nature experiences year-round
Nature trips 3 nights, 2 days starting from € 103/person
- 1st day accommodation at Nestorinranta
- 2nd day a fishing trip by rowing boat or a canoe trip to Rokansaari ponds
- 3rd day a bicycle trip to the highest point of the archipelago
- 4th day a morning walk in the nearby forest
- Minimum 2 persons
- Available from May to October
The price includes accommodation in a twin log granary, sauna, row boat/canoe, lifejacket, angling equipment, bicycle, helmet, map and packed lunch for both trips.
For extra price linen, towels, breakfasts, final cleaning, accommodation in a single room or cottage.
Trip by row boat/canoe, 6 nights, starting from € 105/person
- Accommodating at Nestorinranta
- 1st day of the trip Nestorinranta-Rokansaari
- 2nd day Rokansaari-Liehtalanniemi
- 3rd day Liehtalanniemi-Laajahiekka (or Ruuho)
- 4th day Laajahiekka/Ruuho-Äyrätsalo
- 5th day Äyrätsalo-Nestorinranta
- 6th day check-out
- Available in the summer
The price includes accommodation in the 1st and 5th night in a twin log granary, sauna, row boat/canoe, lifejacket, map.
For extra price linen, towels, breakfasts in 1st and 6th morning, final cleaning, accommodation in a single room or cottage in the 1st and 5th night, tent and other equipment for camping.
Hiking and fishing in winter, 2 days, 3 nights
Have you ever walked with snowshoes? Now you have the possibility to experience this wonderful way to hike in winter in the beautiful lanscape of the island of Lintusalo and Lake Saimaa.
What about fishing through the ice? Experience also this during the same trip!
Available from January 20th to March 20th.