Lintusalo offers wonderful nature experiences year-round
The geo-path of Nestorinranta takes you along the traces of the Ice Age, telling the story of Lake Saimaa, the landscape covered with ice and water, life and people there. The trip ends to the popular kiosk of crepes at the beach of Lake Saimaa. Enjoy your trip!
Length 1,9 km
Languages Finnish, English; also German and Swedish available
Duration 1,5 h
Includes a coffee/tea break with crêpes
Starts every Monday at 4 pm 6.7.-3.8.2020, front of Cafe Nestori, Lintusalontie 1661 A; other time by order
Nature trips 3 nights, 2 days starting from € 103/person
- 1st day accommodation at Nestorinranta
- 2nd day a fishing trip by rowing boat or a canoe trip to Rokansaari ponds
- 3rd day a bicycle trip to the highest point of the archipelago
- 4th day a morning walk in the nearby forest
- Minimum 2 persons
- Available from May to October
The price includes accommodation in a twin log granary, sauna, row boat/canoe, lifejacket, angling equipment, bicycle, helmet, map and packed lunch for both trips.
For extra price linen, towels, breakfasts, final cleaning, accommodation in a single room or cottage.
Trip by row boat/canoe, 6 nights, starting from € 105/person
- Accommodating at Nestorinranta
- 1st day of the trip Nestorinranta-Rokansaari
- 2nd day Rokansaari-Liehtalanniemi
- 3rd day Liehtalanniemi-Laajahiekka (or Ruuho)
- 4th day Laajahiekka/Ruuho-Äyrätsalo
- 5th day Äyrätsalo-Nestorinranta
- 6th day check-out
- Available in the summer
The price includes accommodation in the 1st and 5th night in a twin log granary, sauna, row boat/canoe, lifejacket, map.
For extra price linen, towels, breakfasts in 1st and 6th morning, final cleaning, accommodation in a single room or cottage in the 1st and 5th night, tent and other equipment for camping.
Hiking and fishing in winter, 2 days, 3 nights
Have you ever walked with snowshoes? Now you have the possibility to experience this wonderful way to hike in winter in the beautiful lanscape of the island of Lintusalo and Lake Saimaa.
What about fishing through the ice? Experience also this during the same trip!
Available from January 20th to March 20th.
Hike and Sleep at Lake Saimaa, Nestorinranta
- 3 days, 2 nights
- For 2 people
- Accommodation in a room or cottage (see the options)
- Bed sheets and towels
- Wellness paths / winter paths of Nestorinranta
- Nature paths of Puumala
- Maps of the paths
- Camp fire places / BBQ along the paths
- A backpack
- Sticks for Nordic walking / snowshoes with sticks according to the time of year
- Indian canoe / row boat for 2 hours
- Price from € 77 / person
- Ask more or book
For extra price
- Breakfast € 9 / person / day
- Foodstuff into fridge of the room or cottage
- Meals in the cafe during summer
- A single room
- Accommodation for longer period
- Canoe, row boat, snowshoes, sticks for longer period
- Motor boat, bike rental